Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 596 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
CRCharts 3.1 Presentation in Java
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Grant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:28 am    Post subject: CRCharts 3.1 Presentation in Java Reply with quote

Hi Guys,

I have just purchased the developer edition of CRCharts 3.1 which I assume includes the java libraries, is this the case (I was unable to find on your website a way to purchase the java libraries by themselves)?

The problem I have is I want to have reports rendered using the Java Reporting Component (built by Crystal Reports) that contain charts. At the moment when I try to render reports with charts an exception is thrown showing that the PNGEncoder class is missing.

What I would like to know is, does your Java charting library include this class (I assume you include someway of rendering a chart on screen) and if not where I can find it.

Any help with this is appreciated.

Grant
TDGMgr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grant,

I don't fully understand what you're trying to accomplish. Can you give me a call at (310) 231-3330 x307 or SKYPE me at crchart3DG?

I'm around 8:30am-5pm PST (sometimes later) and I'm in Los Angeles, which I think is 8 hours behind you.

Last edited by TDGMgr on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Grant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have left you a message, would you mind calling me back tonight no later than 5:15PM British Summer Time (I will be away from the office after that) or Monday next week as soon as you get into the office.

Our phone number is +44 020 7638 6700

Thanks
Grant
Page 1 of 1