Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 595 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
Trying to pass parameter values to @YSZ macro
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScottGhelfi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Trying to pass parameter values to @YSZ macro Reply with quote

Hi,

I am testing the demo version of CRCharts and I am trying to add horizontal lines w/ labels to a line graph, with Y values generated at runtime by the user.

I am hitting a dead end. I tried creating a function and adding it to the Show Values but it tells me I can not do this because I have 2 On Change Ofs. Even still, when crystal gives me a warning about this I select "continue" but it is not working. I can't get around this part of the report, so I am stuck. Is this possible to do?
TDGMgr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Scott,

This is a vexing limitation of Crystal's handling of 2 "On Change Of's".
We do have several possibilities to get this resolved.
1) We have some newer functionality that can eliminate the need for the 2nd "On Change Of".
2) We have the ability to get the runtime values from other parts of the graph beside the SHOW VALUES section.

Can I ask that you contact me @ crchart@threedgraphics.com so I can go over these possibilities with you in detail? Please include your phone # and which version of Crystal you use.

Regards
Page 1 of 1