Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 595 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
Crystal Reports field as macro paramater does not work
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FredericBraukmann

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:21 am    Post subject: Crystal Reports field as macro paramater does not work Reply with quote

Hi there

I am facing an issue where I need some help. I tried to use a formula filed as parameter for the macro @CY. I added the formula field in the "Show values" list, where it is at the bottom of the list at the 19th position. The formula field has the value 50.

But when the formula is used in the macro (e.g. @CY P18 0 255 0 ) the Y-axis line is not printed at value 50, but printed at zero line.
It is always the same behaviour even if I change the value of the formula, the position of the formula in the "Show values" list or use another line printing macro.

I am using Crytal Reports 2008 version 12.4. Do you got any tip for me?

Regards
TDGMgr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you send a sample report (saved with data) to crchart@threedgraphics.com so we can take a look at the issue?
FredericBraukmann

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I've just sent an email with an sample report.
DanWeingart

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A possible solution is to use a version of CRChart that has support for User Function LIbrary. That would give you a way to specify the macro inside of a Crystal Function and bypass limitations of parameter substitution.

If you're with CubeServ, ask Norbert if they have a current support license (non Hichert build) for CRChart. If they do, you can get this build.
Page 1 of 1