Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 596 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
When report exported from C#, @AA does not work
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
mhardy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: When report exported from C#, @AA does not work Reply with quote

Hi, I downloaded the demo version of CRChart to see if it would help me with my problem. I have a line chart with a lot of data and the x axis labels are overwritten on one another.

If I preview my report in the CR designer it works fine. But when the web application serving the reports as pdf files shows the report the chart is not rearranged.

This application export the report to a pdf file from C#.

Is there a way to make the chart rearrange in this situation?

Michel
TDGMgr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couple of thoughts:

1) Do other CRChart macros work ok? If not, it may be that your WebServer/Viewer is being "powered" by the sscsdk80.dll that comes with VisualStudio instead of the one we provide. You should check to make sure that OUR dll is powering the viewer. You may have to restart the server once you install our dll. (Please note that the we do not support the "stripped down" CR that shipsfor free with Visual Studio - you have to have a real (full) version of CR to use CRChart.

2) If other macros are working ok, just not this one, consider adding the @RESET macro to force a refresh.
Page 1 of 1