Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 596 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
Adding @AAx plots crystal field used in @SC x y
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
allmhuran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:28 pm    Post subject: Adding @AAx plots crystal field used in @SC x y Reply with quote

I am currently trying the demo of CRChart to overcome the limitations of the vanilla charting.

I created a test report using an area graph. A common problem with these is that crystal auto scales the y axis too narrowly, and there is no way I know of to increase the maximum y axis value in order to get a bit of space on the chart above the plotted area in vanilla charting.

I created a formula field called ymax to grab the maximum value from my data and multiplied it by 1.2, to use as the new y axis maximum.

I added ymax to the "show values" area of the data tab. It was the second item in the list.

I included the macro @SC 0 P1 in my chart.

The axis reformatted correctly.

I then tried to also add the @AA4 macro, since I had no titles or labels on the chart.

When I added the @AA4 macro my chart graphic changed and now included the value of ymax as a second area on the chart.

It does not matter where I put @AA4 (or any other @AA), the ymax "data" is plotted as a chart area once I add the second macro.

As a test I tried adding the @HIDE_ZERO macro as the second macro instead of @AA, and the ymax data was not plotted.

Why is ymax being shown as data when I add the @AA macro?
Page 1 of 1