Three D Graphics
ProductsOnline StoreProduct SupportMessage BoardDownloadsCompanyContact Us
Financial Analysis ToolsEnterprise Solutions Product Support

Testimonials"
206 posts from 595 users

[ Admin ]   [ Mod ]
Stack bar color to be fixed
Three D Graphics Forum Index » CRChart Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
star123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Stack bar color to be fixed Reply with quote

Dear all,

I have two charts placed side by side on report footer a. Both charts are stacked bar type. Left one is a single stacked bar. Right chart has 4 stacked bars... There is a legend dispayed for chart A on left.. On certain input parameters teh chart B shows colors different from teh actual color that it should show with respect to chart A.
For eg.,
I have a color green for teh top most stack of left chart. But the chart on the right shows different color for certain stacks (shifted its color to another color of legend) and hence shows a wrong colorf or the same database field.. I checked color highlight but it dint work.. Similarly the color of stacked bar on teh right differs.. dunno how this chart works improperly suddenly.

IS there any other way of forcing teh chart to display static color for each stack without changing?
Page 1 of 1