Programmable Charts and Graphs for
Crystal Reports® Developers
Now Available... CRChart for .NET developers!
- Perfect for Visual Studio developers who use Crystal Report Viewer
- Works with C# / VB.NET and all Win32 and Win64 Crystal Runtimes
- Contact email@example.com for details!
The Crystal Reports chart library, dormant for five years, has
been brought up to date by the original developer and licensor.
Discover a host of new chart types, more than 150 macros to
provide enhanced usefulness and ease of use; dazzling
aesthetics and a path to current chart customization and new
CRChart includes a host of functional and aesthetic improvements for Crystal Reports to make your charts look better than ever.
Exciting New and Valuable Graph Types
More Than 100 Operational Macros
Customizing charts is as easy as adding a simple macro command to the chart title...
Plus much more, like:
- Change chart properties dynamically at runtime
- User programmable reference lines and labels on any axis
- Conditional Logic and Sorting abilities for real-world data
- Improved control over axis labels: scale min/max, decimal precision, label skipping, etc...
- Need SPC? CRChart lets you add Control charts and Six Sigma graphs to your favorite report!
- Dozens of fixes for common Crystal Reports charting flaws and limitations
Improved Engines and Dazzling Aesthetic Tools
CRChart is available in three different configurations:
- CRChart/Developer (US$1499): Our product for Visual Studio / .NET Developers. Includes Win32 and Win64 libraries for the latest version(s) of Crystal Reports Runtime and Visual Studio.
- CRChart/Enterprise (US$2499): Our product for authors/developers who use Crystal Reports as an authoring tool and then deploy their reports with SAP4.x or Crystal Server. Includes unlimited developer seat licenses and unlimited viewer seat licenses. Also includes a single server license (additional server licenses are $999).
All configurations are available for purchase at our online store
or by calling (310) 271-8248. We accept all major credit cards as well as wire transfers and checks drawn on US banks. After payment is
received, we will send you a link to where you can download the officially licensed product.
- CRChart/Desktop (US$199): Our product for the small business developer who uses Crystal Reports desktop only and does not deploy the reports in a server or viewer environment. Does not include any server or viewer deployment rights and is limited to a single PC.
We offer techincal support via email, online forum and phone (9am-5pm PST, M-F). Additional yearly support
contracts are also available to keep your CRChart investment evergreen.
Customers with valid support contracts may also use our online priority request system.
For more details on CRChart, please see our FAQ, fill out our inquiry form,
call us at (310) 271-8248 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see the chart you need?
Despite our 150+ useful macros, there might be some graphing requirement which
CRChart does not completely fulfill. Let the chart experts at Three D
Graphics tailor a solution that meets your unique visualization requirements!